Contact Hampton Terrace
Access Home article
You may not be able to visit this page because of:
- an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
- a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
- a mistyped address
- you have no access to this page
- The requested resource was not found.
- An error has occurred while processing your request.
Please try one of the following pages:
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site.
Welcome to Hampton Terrace,
a Berkshires Bed and Breakfast
Playground of the famous. Home to American history. Nature’s canvas. A fine arts-lover’s dream.
For more than a century, these have been ways visitors have described the Berkshires, one of the crown jewels of New England and the Northeast.
Why the Berkshires?
- An easy (and beautiful) drive for visitors throughout the Northeast.
- A cultural scene that rivals some of the world’s great cities.
- A setting that, to call picturesque, would not do it justice (and the fall foliage may be one of the most beautiful sights you ever see).
- Wonderful events that suit most people’s tastes, budgets, and schedules.
Making the Berkshires your destination is the easy part. Choosing Hampton Terrace is the easier part!
Absolutely perfect! I can’t wait to return! One of the best breakfasts I've ever had! Look no further, this is the place!
These are just some of the comments our guests have said on TripAdvisor.com about Hampton Terrace.
Why Hampton Terrace?
- Gilded Age charm: Hampton Terrace is a historic landmark that reflects the tastes and charms of an opulent age. From claw-foot bathtubs to the intricate details throughout, you experience the difference.
- Modern amenities: We still remember the 21st Century! We have free Wi-Fi for guests, a heated outdoor pool (seasonal), and all the amenities that you require to make your trip great.
- Easy access: All the restaurants, shops, and attractions in Lenox are less than a two-block walk from our door.
- Experience: An inn since 1937, we know what our guests like and, more importantly, what they don’t. It’s why we are one of top bed and breakfasts in the Berkshires (according to TripAdvisor.com)
- A breakfast you have to try: Every day, we provide our clients with a breakfast that puts a Southern twist to the traditional New England breakfast. It may be the best comfort food you ever have!
- We make you a local: We have a special “Insiders” blog that provides our guest with tips and events that are beyond the tourist traps other places recommend. To truly know the Berkshires, Hampton Terrace helps you live the Berkshires. Every confirmation includes a list of insider tips to help you plan your stay and a dining guide which singles out the best places to eat.