As you enter the Berkshires, and then Lenox, you begin to understand why the wealthy families of the era chose this area to build their great estates. This experience is only enhanced when you arrive at Hampton Terrace. You walk into a time machine that brings you back to the Gilded Age, where the parties were extravagant, and the living was carefree. The details reflect this – the Georgian-era fireplaces and bathtubs, the upkeep of the grounds, and the Southern-style breakfast that complements the New England locale, just for starters.
Hampton Terrace guests enjoy the following amenities and services;
- Full breakfast buffet daily
- Air conditioned rooms and suites
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Outdoor heated pool (seasonal)
- Tesla charging stations
- Private tables for 2 available at breakfast
- 24-hour complimentary Keurig machines
- Complimentary cognac and liqueurs
- Complimentary Spring water bottles and ice
- BYOB family heirloom bar with plates, glasses, openers, ice, etc.
- No mandatory gratuity, resort, parking or service charges
- 1929 historic Steinway grand available for guests
- Owners live on-site and available 24/7
- Full-size guest refrigerators in each building