King Suite Cottages
|Marion Slocomb Suite||King||First||2-Person jetted tub, plus tub/shower||Private entrance, porch, gas fireplace||Check Rates|
|Rosalyn Elkan Suite||King||First||2-Person jetted tub, plus tub/shower||Private entrance, porch, gas fireplace||Check Rates|
|Pearl Davis Suite||King||First||2-Person jetted tub, plus tub/shower||Private entrance, porch, gas fireplace||Check Rates|
Carriage House Rooms
|Peerless Room||Queen||Second||JACUZZI/shower||Gas fireplace||Check Rates|
|Sunol Room||Queen||Second||JACUZZI/shower||Gas fireplace||Check Rates|
|Rarus Room||Queen||Second||JACUZZI/shower||Gas fireplace||Check Rates|
|Pocahontas Room||Queen||Second||JACUZZI/shower||Gas fireplace||Check Rates|
|Maud S Room||Queen||First||JACUZZI/shower||Gas fireplace||Check Rates|
|Dexter Room||King||First||JACUZZI/shower||Gas fireplace, ADA accessible||Check Rates|
Main Inn Rooms
|Walker Mini-Suite||2 Double beds||Second||Bath/shower||2 bedrooms||Check Rates|
|Bel Air Room||King||Second||Antique clawfoot tub/shower||Check Rates|
|Struthers Room||King||Second||Antique clawfoot tub/shower||Fireplace||Check Rates|
|Bonner Room||King||Second||Walk-in shower||Fireplace||Check Rates|
|Spencer Room||Queen||Second||Spa tub/shower||Fireplace||Check Rates|
- Due to the recent concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have instituted a new cancellation policy to allow more flexibility for our guests. Reservations through December 31, 2020 can be rescheduled or cancelled up to 24-hrs in advance without penalty.
- Room rates are per night for single or double occupancy and include full breakfast buffet from 8:30 a.m. until 10 a.m.
- We reserve a room with a 50 percent deposit, minimum one night. All credit cards are accepted.
- We have a strict three-night minimum during Tanglewood Season, which runs from June 20 through Labor Day, and have a two-night minimum on other weekends. However, we may accept a single Saturday night booking the final week before arrival, subject to availability.
- Well-behaved children aged 10 and older are welcome.
- No smoking is allowed inside.
- Check-in is 2:00 p.m., and check-out is at 11:00 a.m. Early arrival or late check-out may be arranged, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to a state and local tax of 11.7 percent.
- We do not charge a service fee or mandatory gratuity.
- Sorry, we do not accommodate pets.
Hampton Terrance Inn warmly welcome all guests. Built in 1897, the mansion maintains the history and significance of the Gilded Age yet has been meticulously modernized with amenities and conveniences to ensure you have an exceptional New England stay.
- The Dexter Room of the Hampton Terrace Inn is handicapped accessible and fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Located on the first floor of the Carriage House, this spacious room offers wider doorways which provide un-obstructive maneuverability for wheelchair access, lower light switches, and private bath featuring a lower toilet and a 60” Jacuzzi whirlpool tub/shower combination with hand-held shower head and handrails.
- For those with a limited disability, we offer the following: The Maud S Room (located in the Carriage House) and the Marion Slocomb Suite, Rosalyn Elkan Suite and Pearl Davis Suites (located in the King Suites Cottages). These first-floor accommodations require step navigation and do not offer full ADA accessibility. Also note, the pathway to the King Suites Cottages is comprised of pea stone gravel which may be difficult for wheelchair maneuverability.
- Although there are 2 steps into the entrance of the inn, assistance is available if needed to all guests upon arrival.
- Dining is offered in the dining area of the main house. With prior arrangements, breakfast can be brought to the guest room or Carriage House living area so guests can enjoy the breakfast experience without entering the main house.
- Designated parking is available which offers level access from the parking area to the Dexter Room. The Maud S Room, although not completely ADA accessible also offers level access from the parking area.
Please notify us at 504-895-1104 in advance that you need wheelchair accessibility or require other items and we will take extra care to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay!
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
Hampton Terrace Inn is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 413-637-1773 or 800-203-0656 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.
"Dear Susan and Stan, ….I just wanted to thank you for the most amazing sleep I’ve received since March. I’M NOT KIDDING! Working on ‘All My Children’, I am at the studio at 6am, only to return home from at midnight and after memorizing my next day’s dialogue, back to sleep at 2am – for 3 hours, before I do it all again. Your home is so beautiful, so charming, so exquisite and filled with such an amazing personal touch – I wished I could stay forever (or at least another night!) I can’t wait to have a proper vacation from my busy work schedule to fully take advantage of (what i later heard!) was an amazing breakfast, the beautiful town of Lenox, but mostly quality time in such a beautiful, historic, clearly so loved by its owners, bed and breakfast. Thank you again for your warmth and hospitality."Sabine Singh, "Greenlee Smythe" All My Children