King Suite Cottages
|Marion Slocomb Suite||King||Yes||First||Hot-tub size Jacuzzi, plus tub/shower||Check Rates|
|Rosalyn Elkan Suite||King||Yes||First||Hot-tub size Jacuzzi, plus tub/shower||Check Rates|
|Pearl Davis Suite||King||Yes||First||Hot-tub size Jacuzzi, plus tub/shower||Check Rates|
Carriage House Rooms
|Peerless Room||Queen||Yes||Second||Jacuzzi/shower||Check Rates|
|Sunol Room||Queen||Yes||Second||Jacuzzi/shower||Check Rates|
|Rarus Room||Queen||Yes||Second||Jacuzzi/shower||Check Rates|
|Pocahontas Room||Queen||Yes||Second||Jacuzzi/shower||Check Rates|
|Maud S Room||Queen||Yes||First||Jacuzzi/shower||Check Rates|
|Dexter Room||King||Yes||First||Jacuzzi/shower||Check Rates|
Main Inn Rooms
|Walker Mini-Suite||2 Double beds||No||Second||Bath/shower||Check Rates|
|Bel Air Room||King||No||Second||Antique clawfoot tub/shower||Check Rates|
|Struthers Room||King||Yes||Second||Antique clawfoot tub/shower||Check Rates|
|Bonner Room||King||Yes||Second||Walk-in shower||Check Rates|
|Spencer Room||Queen||Yes||Second||Jacuzzi/shower||Check Rates|
- Room rates are per night for single or double occupancy and include full breakfast buffet from 8:30 a.m. until 10 a.m.
- We reserve a room with a 50 percent deposit, minimum one night. All credit cards are accepted.
If you need to cancel – and you give us 7 days or more notice – we offer two choices:
- either a 100% credit of your deposit toward a rescheduled stay
- or 85% refund of your deposit.
In the final 7 days, if we can fill the room then we offer the same options.
- We have a strict three-night minimum during Tanglewood Season, which runs from June 20 through Labor Day, and have a two-night minimum on other weekends. However, we may accept a single Saturday night booking the final week before arrival, subject to availability.
- Well-behaved children aged 10 and older are welcome.
- No smoking is allowed inside.
- Check-in is 2:00 p.m., and check-out is at 11:00 a.m. Early arrival or late check-out may be arranged, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to a state and local tax of 11.7 percent.
- We do not charge a service fee or mandatory gratuity.
- Sorry, we do not accommodate pets.
"Thank you for sending me the article from the Berkshire Eagle about Kiri Te Kanawa. An amazing kindness and I am very grateful. Also, thank you for your hospitality and for answering my endless questions: but your answers enabled my friend and me to see and do everything we wanted during the weekend, and it was all just perfect. However, I am still working off the pounds from the blueberry tart. It was so fine then…it is not so fine around the waistline now. Thank you!"Jan G.