King Suite Cottages
|Marion Slocomb Suite||King||Yes||First||Hot-tub size Jacuzzi, plus tub/shower||Check Rates|
|Rosalyn Elkan Suite||King||Yes||First||Hot-tub size Jacuzzi, plus tub/shower||Check Rates|
|Pearl Davis Suite||King||Yes||First||Hot-tub size Jacuzzi, plus tub/shower||Check Rates|
Carriage House Rooms
|Peerless Room||Queen||Yes||Second||Jacuzzi/shower||Check Rates|
|Sunol Room||Queen||Yes||Second||Jacuzzi/shower||Check Rates|
|Rarus Room||Queen||Yes||Second||Jacuzzi/shower||Check Rates|
|Pocahontas Room||Queen||Yes||Second||Jacuzzi/shower||Check Rates|
|Maud S Room||Queen||Yes||First||Jacuzzi/shower||Check Rates|
|Dexter Room||King||Yes||First||Jacuzzi/shower||Check Rates|
Main Inn Rooms
|Walker Mini-Suite||2 Double beds||No||Second||Bath/shower||Check Rates|
|Bel Air Room||King||No||Second||Antique clawfoot tub/shower||Check Rates|
|Struthers Room||King||Yes||Second||Antique clawfoot tub/shower||Check Rates|
|Bonner Room||King||Yes||Second||Walk-in shower||Check Rates|
|Spencer Room||Queen||Yes||Second||Jacuzzi/shower||Check Rates|
- Room rates are per night for single or double occupancy and include full breakfast buffet from 8:30 a.m. until 10 a.m.
- We reserve a room with a 50 percent deposit, minimum one night. All credit cards are accepted.
If you need to cancel – and you give us 7 days or more notice – we offer two choices:
- either a 100% credit of your deposit toward a rescheduled stay
- or 85% refund of your deposit.
In the final 7 days, if we can fill the room then we offer the same options.
- We have a strict three-night minimum during Tanglewood Season, which runs from June 20 through Labor Day, and have a two-night minimum on other weekends. However, we may accept a single Saturday night booking the final week before arrival, subject to availability.
- Well-behaved children aged 10 and older are welcome.
- No smoking is allowed inside.
- Check-in is 2:00 p.m., and check-out is at 11:00 a.m. Early arrival or late check-out may be arranged, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to a state and local tax of 11.7 percent.
- We do not charge a service fee or mandatory gratuity.
- Sorry, we do not accommodate pets.
"During the Shakespeare & Company production of my play An Impossible Life, my wife and I — and the director and cast of the play — not only stayed at Hampton Terrace, but also hung out there, partied there, and had a wonderful time there. Stan and his family were welcoming and made us all feel so much at home, we all left wishing they would adopt us. A splendid place to work, to play, to rest, and to meet friends and colleagues. We’ll be back. Frequently."David Black, Author (Pulitzer Prize nominee) Screenwriter (Law and Order, Hill Street Blues, 100 Centre Street)