Are you ready for a little time outdoors or just a change of scenery? Plan a romantic retreat to the historic town of Lenox, MA where you can breathe the fresh air, relax by the pool, and savor the best of the Berkshires during a Massachusetts staycation at our quaint bed and breakfast. See why you should plan your stay now for a getaway to the Berkshires.
Less Travel Time Gives You More Time to Relax
When you take a getaway closer to home, you can truly relax and enjoy your time away:
- Just a short drive will transport you to a bygone era, with small-town charm and Gilded Age glamour.
- Avoid the stress of air travel and the crowds at the beaches.
- Enjoy a relaxed morning at home, toss your bags into the car, and arrive with plenty of time to enjoy a cocktail by the pool.
- Stream your favorite songs while you delight in a peaceful drive through the beautiful backcountry roads.
- Our small-town Inn is under 3 hours from New York City and just 2 hours from Boston, MA.
No Need to Go Far From the Inn to Enjoy Your Stay
Our luxurious inn is perfectly poised to let you pass the time in a relaxed setting.
- Our heated pool allows you to while away the hours lounging in the sun, or refreshing with a quick dip.
- Bring your tennis gear to take advantage of the community courts just behind our Inn.
- The charming downtown is just a short walk away from the Inn. In just a few minutes you can pick up a bite to eat, sneak a peek in the store windows, or stroll through the tree-lined streets to admire the historic architecture.
- Stop by Nejaime’s Wine Cellar, just up the street, to pick up something to enjoy in our BYOB family heirloom bar!
- Relax in your private Jacuzzi tub and cozy up by the fireplace with the one you love.
- Savor our Southern-style breakfast basket to be enjoyed in your room or al fresco at one of our many outdoor tables.
Venture to the Great Outdoors Without the Crowds
Unfortunately performances at Tanglewood were cancelled this year, but that means that you can enjoy the Berkshires without the crowds this summer! This is truly a rare opportunity to experience the beauty of our area in the warmer months.
- Pack your clubs and book a tee time at one of our beautiful golf courses.
- Explore the trails at Pleasant Valley Wildlife Sanctuary – You can watch for warblers and spot the sparrows, or catch a glimpse of their most popular residents, the hard-working beavers.
- Visit Hilltop Orchards for a leisurely hike, and treat yourselves to a bottle of their locally-made wine or cider, or their freshly baked goods.
- Plan an adventure with Zoar Outdoor – zip, paddle or float your way to fun!
- Feel at one with nature at Bartholomew’s Cobble, with beautiful river views, happy wildflowers, and scenic vistas.
- Check out the forest preserve and historic quarry at Becket Land Trust. Their trails are open and ready for you. This non-profit nature area will be collecting $10 per car, Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- The grounds at Tanglewood will still be open for you to self tour, or enjoy a picnic. Maybe you’ll get a chance to meet fellow music lovers or music makers!
Book Your Room at for a Socially-Distanced Massachusetts Staycation!
With just 14 rooms, spread out between three buildings, our small Inn is the perfect place to stay socially distant while getting the relaxation and romance you deserve. For those looking for more privacy, the three King Suite Cottages offer private entries and patios. Come experience the Southern hospitality in the Berkshires, where you can relax, refresh and return to joy.Book Now