Yesterday, it sleeted, snowed and hailed. Today, I am going to WILL IT AWAY.
Four-season outdoor activities in Lenox and the Berkshires abound. Let’s talk FISHING.
Most of our guests are looking for turn-key activities….especially when it comes to something like fishing. They don’t want to be thinking about locations, licenses, boats, safety gear, rods and reels, bait….
It is worth every penny to let someone else handle that for you. BERKSHIRE FISHING CLUB.
Located in Becket in Western Massachusetts, which is a short drive from Lenox, Berkshire Fishing Club operates on the 125 acre privately- owned Palmer Brook Lake and is surrounded by 825 acres of woodland. No houses, ski boats or jet skis…
- Open from May through October 7am to 8 pm daily. By appointment only.
- $255/boat and a limit of only 10 boats on the water at any one time. Each 16 ft. boat can hold up to three.
- No license required. This is a catch-and-release operation only. The joy and relaxation of cathing fish, without the cleaning that comes later. Rods and tackle included.
- Log cabin clubhouse with bathrooms, kitchen facilities and snacks for sale.
- Stocked with Largemouth Bass, Chain Pickerel and Pumkinseed
- Kayaking and canoing also available.
- Fishing classes offered. Guides available at $75/hour.
- Four miles of hiking trails. Croquet and horseshoes.
Call 413-243-5761 to inquire or CLICK HERE.
WHERE TO STAY? HAMPTON TERRACE of course! Take advantage of our off-season rates or in-season MID-WEEK SPECIAL and spend no more than $229/night.