Looking for great weekend getaways from Boston? There is so much to do in the Berkshires with live concerts, theatre, museums, shopping, and restaurants, in addition to numerous outdoor activities. Whatever the occasion, our seasonal offers can help you make the most of your getaway to our historic Lenox, MA Bed and Breakfast.
AirBnB Style Vacation
Enjoy social distancing at its finest and save an additional 20% off our lowest available rates August 15 – December 31, 2020. Stay safe and comfortable at our #1 rated boutique hotel on TripAdvisor with:
- Contactless check-in direct to your room
- Self-service access to housekeeping amenities
- Outdoor pool access (thru Labor Day)
- Welcome basket and stocked Keurig coffeemaker in your room
- Flexible booking policies; reservations can be changed or cancelled up to 24-hrs in advance without penalty
Please note: Masks are provided and required around the property. Breakfast is not included and main inn common areas, including the BYOB bar, are currently closed.
Call (413) 637-1773 or Check Availability Online to book your getaway today!
Classic Romance Package
Enhance your getaway with these romantic touches!
- Beautiful arrangement of a half dozen red roses
- $30 gift card for Nejaimes, our local wine/gourmet food shop just around the corner
- 6 piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine.
$69, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
Berkshires Engagement Package
Pop the question during a memorable getaway to the beautiful, historic town of Lenox! Our gilded age mansion provides the perfect romantic backdrop for the most important question of your life. Add this package to have these special touches waiting in your room to celebrate afterwards:
- Beautiful arrangement of one dozen red roses
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco and flutes
- 9 piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine
- Assistance with planning this momentous occasion
$129, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
"Thank you for everything you did to six of us while we were staying there. Also I appreciate your trouble for kindly exchanging e-mail to my office. I am pleased to tell you that I met the curator of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland as scheduled. I am enclosing herewith photographs taken together with you. These are unforgettable souvenirs for me. Getting back from cool and green Tanglewood to scorching hot Tokyo, I am at my wits end. Hope I can visit your place in the future. Please take good care of yourself."John Lennon Museum, Tokyo