Looking for great weekend getaways from Boston? There is so much to do in the Berkshires with live concerts, theatre, museums, shopping, and restaurants, in addition to numerous outdoor activities. Whatever the occasion, our seasonal offers can help you make the most of your getaway to our historic Lenox, MA Bed and Breakfast.
Peak Season Midweek Savings
Did you know that our Berkshires bed and breakfast offers discounted rates up to $100 off per night? During the midweek (Sunday-Thursday), Mid-June through Labor Day and October, you can book rates starting at only $249!
Come explore the magic of the Berkshires for a great discount, at the #1 rated B&B in Lenox.
Call (413) 637-1773 or Check Availability Online to book your getaway today!
Classic Romance Package
Enhance your getaway with these romantic touches!
- Beautiful arrangement of a half dozen red roses
- $30 gift card for Nejaimes, our local wine/gourmet food shop just around the corner
- 6 piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine.
$69, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
Berkshires Engagement Package
Pop the question during a memorable getaway to the beautiful, historic town of Lenox! Our gilded age mansion provides the perfect romantic backdrop for the most important question of your life. Add this package to have these special touches waiting in your room to celebrate afterwards:
- Beautiful arrangement of one dozen red roses
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco and flutes
- 9 piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine
- Assistance with planning this momentous occasion
$129, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
Berkshires Intimate Elopement Package
- Licensed officiant to perform your ceremony
- Bouquet and matching boutonniere, two bouquets or two boutonnieres
- Petite wedding cake
- Bottle of sparkling wine or sparkling cider
- Concierge planning of honeymoon activities
"Thank you for your warm welcome and very generous tour of Hampton Terrace. It was very moving for me – so easy to imagine the furniture I grew up with being there. You have done such a magnificent job in bringing this gem to life. I’ll hunt through some old history and be in touch…"Niece of the Bonners (owners from 1919-1937)