Looking for great weekend getaways from Boston? There is so much to do in the Berkshires with live concerts, theatre, museums, shopping, and restaurants, in addition to numerous outdoor activities. Whatever the occasion, our seasonal offers can help you make the most of your getaway to our historic Lenox, MA Bed and Breakfast.
Berkshires Winter Getaway Savings
Come experience the best of the Berkshires at our award-winning property – named a Top 25 Small Hotel in the U.S. in the 2019 TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards. Enjoy this magical season in Lenox without the peak season crowds.
Winter rates starting at just $209 – discounted over $180 per night compared to our summer rates!
Call (413) 637-1773 or Check Availability Online to book your getaway today!
Classic Romance Package
Enhance your getaway with these romantic touches!
- Beautiful arrangement of a half dozen red roses
- $30 gift card for Nejaimes, our local wine/gourmet food shop just around the corner
- 6 piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine.
$69, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
Berkshires Engagement Package
Pop the question during a memorable getaway to the beautiful, historic town of Lenox! Our gilded age mansion provides the perfect romantic backdrop for the most important question of your life. Add this package to have these special touches waiting in your room to celebrate afterwards:
- Beautiful arrangement of one dozen red roses
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco and flutes
- 9 piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine
- Assistance with planning this momentous occasion
$129, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
"During the Shakespeare & Company production of my play An Impossible Life, my wife and I — and the director and cast of the play — not only stayed at Hampton Terrace, but also hung out there, partied there, and had a wonderful time there. Stan and his family were welcoming and made us all feel so much at home, we all left wishing they would adopt us. A splendid place to work, to play, to rest, and to meet friends and colleagues. We’ll be back. Frequently."David Black, Author (Pulitzer Prize nominee) Screenwriter (Law and Order, Hill Street Blues, 100 Centre Street)