Looking for great weekend getaways from Boston? There is so much to do in the Berkshires with live concerts, theatre, museums, shopping, and restaurants, in addition to numerous outdoor activities. Whatever the occasion, our seasonal offers can help you make the most of your getaway to our historic Lenox, MA Bed and Breakfast.
Classic Romance Package – 50% Off in February
Enhance your getaway with these romantic touches!
- Beautiful arrangement of a half dozen red roses
- $30 gift card for Nejaimes, our local wine/gourmet food shop just around the corner
- 6 piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine.
Normally $69, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
Book 2+ nights in February and add this package for half the regular price, just $34.50!
Berkshires Engagement Package
Pop the question during a memorable getaway to the beautiful, historic town of Lenox! Our gilded age mansion provides the perfect romantic backdrop for the most important question of your life. Add this package to have these special touches waiting in your room to celebrate afterwards:
- Beautiful arrangement of one dozen red roses
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco and flutes
- 9 piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine
- Assistance with planning this momentous occasion
$129, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
Berkshires Intimate Elopement Package
- Licensed officiant to perform your ceremony
- Bouquet and matching boutonniere, two bouquets or two boutonnieres
- Petite wedding cake
- Bottle of sparkling wine or sparkling cider
- Concierge planning of honeymoon activities
"….”It was the first of December, all covered in snow…” Those words from James Taylor will forever bring me back to your place and the wonderful, warm time spent there. We arrived in the Fall (Nov. 30), when I awoke the next morning from a very restful sleep and looked out my balcony window, I knew the beauty James sings about. Quiet, white, home…the Berkshires did seem dreamlike on account of that frosting! The entire stay from beginning to end was full of wonderful images enhanced by your family’s warmth and hospitality. The ride back to New York City with Peter Reigert and Ylva Edlestein was dominated with talk about how we all felt we had just experienced a very special, magical few days, thanks in large part to your generosity. That is saying something coming from a bunch of jaded actors."Ray Abruzzo, "Little Carmine," The Sopranos