Looking for great weekend getaways from Boston? There is so much to do in the Berkshires with live concerts, theatre, museums, shopping, and restaurants, in addition to numerous outdoor activities. Whatever the occasion, our seasonal offers can help you make the most of your getaway to our historic Lenox, MA Bed and Breakfast.
Silver Jubilee Winter Special
Looking to escape the city? Find your winter sanctuary at Hampton Terrace Inn, where we’re celebrating our 25th year of welcoming guests to our Gilded Age retreat! As the only owner-occupied B&B in Lenox, we offer a truly personalized and authentic experience.
- Book three or more nights between November 1st and January 31st and get 25% off your third night!
From the cultural richness of our local theatres, galleries, and restaurants to exhilarating outdoor activities like skiing and snowshoeing, Lenox offers a winter experience like no other.
*New reservations only. Offer valid for stays November 1, 2023 – January 31, 2024. Requires a 3-night minimum night stay, discount is applied to the least costly night. Cannot be combined with any other offers, blackout periods apply.
Classic Romance Package
Enhance your getaway with these romantic additions!
- Beautiful arrangement of a half dozen red roses
- $30 gift card for Nejaimes, our local wine/gourmet food shop just around the corner
- 6-piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine.
$69, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
Berkshires Couples Trail Ride & Picnic
Perfect for celebrating a special occasion or even popping the big question! Have your own Hallmark moment as you ride off into the sunset together when you book this unique adventure with our friends at Berkshires HorseWorks.
- 2-hour trail ride experience for two people, including learning to brush, tack, and ride your own horse
- Your choice of a Wine & Cheese or Beer & BBQ Wings Picnic along a bubbling brook or in the rolling hills with panoramic views
$300 per couple. Book this experience directly at BerkshireHorseWorks.com
Berkshires Engagement Package
Pop the question during a memorable getaway to the beautiful, historic town of Lenox! Our gilded age mansion provides the perfect romantic backdrop for the most important question of your life. Add this package to have these special touches waiting in your room to celebrate afterwards:
- Beautiful arrangement of one dozen red roses
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco and flutes
- 9 piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine
- Assistance with planning this momentous occasion
$129, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
"I want to take the time to let you know what a nice and relaxing time Irene and I had during our stay at Hampton Terrace last weekend. Your recommendations for dining and the Clark Art Institute were exactly what we wanted to do during our time in Lenox. You are a very gracious host and Atticus was a nice touch to the ambiance of the inn………..Thanks from me also, Stan. We had a great weekend and did not care what the weather brought. Your home is very warm and inviting and you are a most gracious host. We have already recommended your bed and breakfast to my mother who plans to visit this summer. I have also gotten some decorating ideas for the home we will be buying soon. Thank you again."Patrick and Irene