Looking for great weekend getaways from Boston? There is so much to do in the Berkshires with live concerts, theatre, museums, shopping, and restaurants, in addition to numerous outdoor activities. Whatever the occasion, our seasonal offers can help you make the most of your getaway to our historic Lenox, MA Bed and Breakfast.
AirBnB Style Vacation
Enjoy social distancing at its finest! Stay safe and comfortable at our #1 rated boutique hotel on TripAdvisor with:
- Contactless check-in direct to your room
- Self-service access to housekeeping amenities
- Stocked Keurig coffeemaker in your room
- Flexible booking policies; reservations can be changed or cancelled up to 7 days in advance
Please note: Discounted rates are automatically shown when booking online. Masks are provided and required around the property. Breakfast is not included.
Call (413) 637-1773 or Check Availability Online to book your getaway today!
Berkshires Couples Trail Ride & Picnic
Perfect for celebrating a special occasion or even popping the big question! Have your own Hallmark moment as you ride off into the sunset together when you book this unique adventure with our friends at Berkshires HorseWorks.
- 2-hour trail ride experience for two people, including learning to brush, tack, and ride your own horse
- Your choice of a Wine & Cheese or Beer & BBQ Wings Picnic along a bubbling brook or in the rolling hills with panoramic views
$300 per couple. Book this experience directly at BerkshireHorseWorks.com
Classic Romance Package
Enhance your getaway with these romantic touches!
- Beautiful arrangement of a half dozen red roses
- $30 gift card for Nejaimes, our local wine/gourmet food shop just around the corner
- 6 piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine.
$69, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
Berkshires Engagement Package
Pop the question during a memorable getaway to the beautiful, historic town of Lenox! Our gilded age mansion provides the perfect romantic backdrop for the most important question of your life. Add this package to have these special touches waiting in your room to celebrate afterwards:
- Beautiful arrangement of one dozen red roses
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco and flutes
- 9 piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine
- Assistance with planning this momentous occasion
$129, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
"Thanks for helping to make our few days with our family in the Berkshires a big success. You went out of your way to make everything perfect, comfortable and convenient for all of us, including ice in the water for the tennis players. Hope the Fall season treats you very well."Bonnie, Lenny & the family