Looking for great weekend getaways from Boston? There is so much to do in the Berkshires with live concerts, theatre, museums, shopping, and restaurants, in addition to numerous outdoor activities. Whatever the occasion, our seasonal offers can help you make the most of your getaway to our historic Lenox, MA Bed and Breakfast.
Peak Season Midweek Savings
Did you know that our Berkshires bed and breakfast offers discounted rates up to $100 off per night? During the midweek (Sunday-Thursday) in October, you can book rates starting at only $249!
Come explore the magic of the Berkshires for a great discount, at the #1 rated B&B in Lenox.
Call (413) 637-1773 or Check Availability Online to book your getaway today!
Classic Romance Package
Enhance your getaway with these romantic touches!
- Beautiful arrangement of a half dozen red roses
- $30 gift card for Nejaimes, our local wine/gourmet food shop just around the corner
- 6 piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine.
$69, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
Berkshires Engagement Package
Pop the question during a memorable getaway to the beautiful, historic town of Lenox! Our gilded age mansion provides the perfect romantic backdrop for the most important question of your life. Add this package to have these special touches waiting in your room to celebrate afterwards:
- Beautiful arrangement of one dozen red roses
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco and flutes
- 9 piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine
- Assistance with planning this momentous occasion
$129, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
"Thank you for sending me the article from the Berkshire Eagle about Kiri Te Kanawa. An amazing kindness and I am very grateful. Also, thank you for your hospitality and for answering my endless questions: but your answers enabled my friend and me to see and do everything we wanted during the weekend, and it was all just perfect. However, I am still working off the pounds from the blueberry tart. It was so fine then…it is not so fine around the waistline now. Thank you!"Jan G.