Looking for great weekend getaways from Boston? There is so much to do in the Berkshires with live concerts, theatre, museums, shopping, and restaurants, in addition to numerous outdoor activities. Whatever the occasion, our seasonal offers can help you make the most of your getaway to our historic Lenox, MA Bed and Breakfast.
Fall Midweek Savings
Come explore the magic of autumn in the Berkshires and save up to $150 off per night when you stay Sunday-Thursday! Enjoy the cooler temperatures, fewer crowds, and same great amenities on a midweek fall getaway!
*Savings are in comparison to our weekend rates and are automatically discounted when booking online.
Berkshires Couples Trail Ride & Picnic
Perfect for celebrating a special occasion or even popping the big question! Have your own Hallmark moment as you ride off into the sunset together when you book this unique adventure with our friends at Berkshires HorseWorks.
- 2-hour trail ride experience for two people, including learning to brush, tack, and ride your own horse
- Your choice of a Wine & Cheese or Beer & BBQ Wings Picnic along a bubbling brook or in the rolling hills with panoramic views
$300 per couple. Book this experience directly at BerkshireHorseWorks.com
Classic Romance Package
Enhance your getaway with these romantic touches!
- Beautiful arrangement of a half dozen red roses
- $30 gift card for Nejaimes, our local wine/gourmet food shop just around the corner
- 6 piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine.
$69, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
Berkshires Engagement Package
Pop the question during a memorable getaway to the beautiful, historic town of Lenox! Our gilded age mansion provides the perfect romantic backdrop for the most important question of your life. Add this package to have these special touches waiting in your room to celebrate afterwards:
- Beautiful arrangement of one dozen red roses
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco and flutes
- 9 piece assortment of Chocolate Springs candy… named a “Top 10 in the US” by Saveur Magazine
- Assistance with planning this momentous occasion
$129, plus cost of accommodations and tax.
"What wonderful innkeepers you are! Our visit at your Hampton Terrace last weekend was most delightful and the breakfasts were outstanding and most delicious. Thank you for your most courteous attention and I enjoyed hearing your stories, Stan. Do write them down for the children."Montgomery AL Symphony