A honeymoon in the Berkshires is an immersive cultural experience with world-class music, a booming arts scene, natural beauty and a rich history. The area has long been a destination for America’s elite and served as home to families like the Vanderbilts and Carnegies.
Start this new chapter together discovering the splendor and artistic wonder that has set this area apart for centuries. We’ve made the planning easy with this simple guide, join us and let the adventure begin!
- You will truly get your fill of the arts at MASS MoCA.This unique center embraces all forms of art including music, dance, photography, painting, film, theater, sculpture and more. Plan a whole day here and enjoy large-scale art exhibits you won’t find in traditional museums, outdoor silent films, contemporary dance performances & live music.
- Spend an afternoon at The Clark Art Institute. The museum itself is absolutely gorgeous and surrounded by natural beauty. Stroll hand-in-hand through intimate galleries and collections of some of the most breathtaking pieces.
- Check out a performance by Shakespeare & Company. Shakespeare is just so fitting for a romantic night on the town. Perhaps it’s the European settings, dramatic story lines and verbose language, these plays have a way of speaking to the heart.
- Catch a show at Williamstown Theater Festival. This Tony Award-winning festival has featured performances from the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow, Bradley Cooper, and Sigourney Weaver. Choose from a broad selection of plays and shows unlike you will see anywhere else.
- If you’re visiting in the summer, pack up a picnic and head of to Tanglewood for a world-class concert under the stars put on by the Boston Symphony Orchestra. This really is a must-see, add it to the top of the list!
- Summer- This is the ideal time to get out and explore the natural beauty of the Berkshires. Go for a hike on one of the many winding trails or try your hand at white-water rafting or kayaking. Check out this blog for details on our guided outdoor adventures.
- Fall- If you’re coming to the Berkshires in the fall you must set aside some time to explore the vibrant fall foliage. Go for a drive up Mohawk Trail or break out your hiking boots and a thermos of cocoa for a scenic adventure on foot.
- Winter- Grab your skis and enjoy a day on the slopes. Whether you prefer cross country or downhill, you’ll have plenty of options. Here are a few of our favorites.
Get a taste of the grand history of the Berkshires and unwind after your day exploring at our Gilded-Age mansion. With our special honeymoon package, you will be greeted with fine chocolates and chilled champagne.
Contact us today and allow our Berkshires bed and breakfast to help you craft an absolutely unforgettable honeymoon getaway.